AM I REALLY BEING INSECURE AND JEALOUS

 “My bf is not here in Nigeria we haven’t met before, each time we are on video call, he always request to talk to my younger sister and they will talk for about 30 minutes. 

We had an issue and he blocked me, could you believe he called my sister while I was beside her and they talked for like an hour, twice like that o. After we resolved our conflicts, I asked to stop it. I don’t appreciate you talking to my sis everyday and what he said was a jealous and feeling insecure. We are about parting ways because of that”

I know you are eager to read the rest of the story, but this is how it all started. Posting a gist that’s been going on for a while on my WhatsApp status about an employer snatching her employer’s fiancé, this person commented what you just finished reading and it caught my attention. Can I write about this, she gave me a go ahead.

The anonymous story owner is a 22 years old Nigerian lady who’s been dating a 46 years old UK based man and they’re about to go their separate ways because he enjoys talking to her younger sister. 

I am 22 years old, my friend introduced him to me, we’ve been dating for 6 months and talking to my sister started a week after we started dating. My sister is 20 years old and she doesn’t enjoy talking to him because he talks too much”.

Because I was curious, I wanted to know what type of conversation he likes having with her and this was her response: “ Asking about her general life more like getting to know her more. It get to a point that I asked him for money and he said he want to ask my sister  for permission, omo i wan craze. I told him to choose between us”

I asked her more questions: 

Are there more occasions where you’ve felt really angry about him talking to your sister: “No, only when he blocked me and I don’t feel uncomfortable when he talks to my sister but he shouldn’t do it for hours even when he’s blocked me”.

What type of work does he do and does time difference affects you guys conversations: “he’s an engineer and I know how to engage in conversations very well, I’ve never ran out of things to talk about”

Has he ever complained about you not being able to have a proper conversation: “No, I know what time to talk to him but when I complained about him talking for long hours with my sister, he said he’s only trying to relate well with my family.”


Now, over to you readers, what do you think is happening? Is the lady being overly JEALOUS and INSECURE or the man is wrong for wanting to have a long hour conversation with her girlfriend’s sister even after he’s blocked her?

Let us hear from your own point of view.









Comments

  1. I think the man feel comfortable talk to her sister. But for long period of time. That is too much. Na him be say. The man is having feelings for her younger sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. The man is overdoing everything
    Why will you want to talk to my sis in the first place .
    Okay if you’ll want to do
    What’s the 30minutes to 1 hour conversation for.
    Making it look like he’s having interest in the younger sister .
    Which make no sense

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think she is jealous and In secure .the man is actually doing too much..cos wetin u dey follow my sister talk for 30mins/1hr???
    Why u wan ask my sister permission before u send me money???

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter what! You should talk to my Sister atleast once in two weeks. She's not been insecure or Jealous, It's worth talking about. Why will you block me and talk to my sister for more than 30mins. Is my Sister even okay self?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The man talking to the lady's sister is getting too much abeg, haba for hourssss, hmmmm it's not supposed to be like that na

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like the man is interested in the sister and the lady is not jealous, she's reacting exactly how a lady would react to such a thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. The man is interested in her sister abeg... Why would you be talking to my sister for 30 mins to 1hour

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the man loves her younger sister,the lady isn't jealous but feeling insecure with the man and his younger sister,the lady should ask the man who he wants.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s very glaring that the man likes your junior sister more coz what are you trying to know about your girlfriend junior sister for 30mins everyday Shey na book abi Wetin....The man is getting attractive and I guess the junior sister is the one he loves more Take note

    ReplyDelete
  10. The man is doing too much like wtf is he talking to her sister about ,even if he wants to ask about her or get to know her as he claimed ,the conversation shouldn't be more than 2 to 5mins
    If I was in her shoe I will already conclude he is dating my sister ni yen

    ReplyDelete
  11. The man is doing too muchhhhh.. Coz why should he engage in a 30mins-1hr conversation with her sister ..

    Not even for once oo, almost everytime

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wo my own be say
    He is having feelings for her sister because wetin be that one
    She is not been jealous but the man sef dey over do am

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is no insecurity on the part of lady, it's the man that's over doing it. Can he also accept the lady talking to his jnr brother for that long period and he won't feel jealous?. It's better they go separate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I’M SCARED I WILL MISS TOO MUCH

DO I SOUND FAMILIAR?